Monday, June 11, 2012

Post #5--Updates and Potential Work Dates!

Hi guys!
It's been a while.  I've been pretty busy with school, but now that I'm out for the summer, we can get started on the construction.  Below, you will see a list of potential work dates.  I am going to need a lot of volunteers, especially for the first work day, June 23rd, when we will be creating the foundation from mud and tires.

Right now, I need bottles!  We need to more than triple what we have right now, so if anyone knows a church group or an event host that uses 2-liter bottles, please let me know!


Potential volunteer dates:
June 23: Foundation, this one is going to be muddy/messy
July 15: Putting together the frame, beginning of the walls
July 28: Finishing of the walls, potentially


A huge thanks to Ms. Kelly Bemus for donating her rain barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment